Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WIFE.COM


www.wife.com

I accompanied my wife to a parlour when she went to get a haircut.
Reading a magazine, I found a hairstyle quite nice, and I just asked the receptionist if I could take the magazine next door to make a copy of the photo.
"Leave some ID, a driver's license or a credit card," she said.
(Taken Back) "But my wife is here getting a haircut," I explained.
"Yes, I know!" she replied. "But I need something you'll come back for."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife: If I dismiss the cook and make the food myself for a month, what will you pay me?
Husband: I won't have to pay you, you'll get my entire insurance amount.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two men r talking. 1st: I got married coz I was tired of eating out, cleaning the house, doing the laundry & wearing shabby clothes.
2nd: Amazing, I just got divorced for the very same reasons
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the diff between Complete & Finished?
If you find good wife u r complete otherwise u r finished.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police arrested a drunkard & asked: Where r u going?
Man: I'm going 2 listen lecture on ill effects of drinking.
Cop: Who'll lecture at midnight?
Man: My wife...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why do women live longer than men?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bill does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here