Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sardar Masala

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT http://www.livefeed.biz/

Once Banta Singh attended an Interview.

Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Banta Singh : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Banta Singh : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Banta Singh : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Don't take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Clever! Don't take my Seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Banta Singh : You didn't say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Banta Singh : You Appoint me
Interviewer: ........!!!!!!!

======================

Santa: What is another difference between a mosquito and a fly?
Banta: A fly can fly but a mosquito cannot mosquito.

======================

Banta: When did George Wash! ington die?
Santa: two days before his funeral.

=======================

Banta: Tell me five FEROCIOUS animals you can think of........
Santa: 3 Lions and 2 Tigers.

======================

Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted
area.
The Judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defense.
"They should not put up such misleading notices", said Banta. "It
said,
FINE FOR PARKING HERE"

======================

Santa Singh and Banta Singh were always boasting of their parents'
achievements to each other. Santa Singh : Have you ever heard of the
Suez Canal? Banta Singh : Yes I have.
Santa Singh : Well, my father dug it.
Banta Singh : That's nothing, have you ever heard of Dead Sea?
Santa Singh : Yes I have.
Banta Singh : Well, my father killed it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here