Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Saturday, December 18, 2010

SANTA SINGH

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT http://www.livefeed.biz/

Santa  Singh had gone to a remote village to work. He finished late and missed the last bus. He couldn't find any hotel. So he approached a nearby house and asked the Owner whether he can stay there for the night.The Owner replied"I have 2 grown up daughters. Sorry,I can't allow you to stay". He approached the  next house and asked whether he can stay there for the night.The Owner replied,"I have 3 grown up daughters.Sorry,I can't allow you to stay".

He went to the next house and asked:" Do you have "grown up" Daughters?". The Owner asked,"WHY?????????" Banta replied," I wanted to stay here for a night....."  The rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here