Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Friday, December 24, 2010

LAUGH

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Watch Live Cricket Matches at CricLinks Click Here
Watch Funny Photos  and Read Jokes at Funny Post Click Here

At the end of the workday, one cowboy tells another,
"That new bull
nearly did me in today, partner."

"Oh yeah, what happened?"

"I was putting out the feed, when the sucker bull came
charging at me
like a locomotive from hell. He damn near got me!"

"So, how'd you get away?"

"Well the bull kept slipping. He slipped three times,
and that gave me
a
chance to make it to the fence and jump over."

"Man, that was scary. If it had been me, I would
probably have shit all
over the place."

"I DID! What do you think the bull was slipping on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here