Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GOOD LAUGH-SARDAR

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Watch Live Cricket Matches at CricLinks Click Here
Watch Funny Photos  and Read Jokes at Funny Post Click Here

 GOOD LAUGH-SARDAR
After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife,
Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner? 


One tourist from U.S.A. asked Sardar:
Any great man born in this village???
Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!! 


Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanti
So Sardar writes, "Gandhi ji was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanti 


When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted,
"You are trying to see my wife? Sit behind. I will drive. 



Interviewer: just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape?
Sardar: its simple. I will stop my imagination! !! 


Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL. 


Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Sardar: I told her that I Love her, but she said her chappals are new 


Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!! 


Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world?
Sardar: ZEBRA
Teacher: How do you know ?
Sardar: Bcoz it is in Black & White 


Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager: Do U know MS Office?
Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir. 


Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok... Ombay. Ombay" 


Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...! !! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here