Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Woman Dicitonary

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Watch Live Cricket Matches at CricLinks Click Here
Watch Funny Photos  and Read Jokes at Funny Post Click Here

                                  Let's open the dictionary!!

Woman Dicitonary
Yes = No
No = Yes
Maybe = No

I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

We need = I want

It's your decision = My correct decision should be obvious by now

Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

We need to talk  =  I need to complain

Sure go ahead  =  I don't want you to

I'm not upset  =  Of course I'm upset, you moron
You're so manly  =  You need a shave and you sweat a lot
Be romantic, turn out the lights  = I have flabby thighs
This kitchen is so inconvenient  = I want a new house
I want new curtains  = carpeting, furniture, and wallpaper
I heard a noise  =  I noticed you were almost asleep
Do you love me?  =  I'm going to ask for something expensive
How much do you love me?  = I did something today you're going to hate
I'll be ready in a minute  = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV
You have to learn to communicate  =  Just agree with me
Are you listening to me!? =[Too late, you're dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here