Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Saturday, January 1, 2011

BRILLIANT- GIRLS TURN GUYS DOWN

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Watch Live Cricket Matches at CricLinks Click Here
Watch Funny Photos  and Read Jokes at Funny Post Click Here


BRILLIANT WAYS GIRLS TURN GUYS DOWN!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
HE: I'm a photographer I've been  looking for a face  like yours! SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been  looking for a  face like yours!!

HE: May I have the pleasure of this  dance? 
SHE: No, I'd like to have some  pleasure too!!!
  
HE: How did you get to be so beautiful? 
SHE: I must have been given your share!!!
HE: Will you come out with me this Saturday? 
SHE: Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend!!!
HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out! 
SHE: Okay, get out!!! 

HE: I think I could make you very happy 
SHE: Why? Are you leaving? 

HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me? 
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!!!
HE: Can I have your name? 
SHE: Why, don't you already have one?
HE: Shall we go and see a film? 
SHE: I've already seen it!!! 

HE: Do you think it was fate that brought us together? 
SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck!!! 

HE: Where have you been all my life? 
SHE: Hiding from you. 

HE: Haven't I seen you someplace before? 
SHE: Yes, thats why I don't go there anymore. 

HE: Is this seat empty? 
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
HE: So, what do you do for a living? 
SHE: I'm a female impersonator.
HE: Hey baby, what's your sign? 
SHE: Do not enter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here