Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Poem of A Woman

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Watch Live Cricket Matches at CricLinks Click Here
Watch Funny Photos  and Read Jokes at Funny Post Click Here

Woman's Poem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't like the curry
And he didn't like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't prepare the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Isn't there anything I could do
To match his mothers shoe
Then I smiled as I saw light
One thing I could definitely do
I turned around and slapped him tight...
Like his mother used to do....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here