Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Are you looking for best paying ads just click here Make Money From your Dating Site

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Watch Latest Bollywood Movies and Live Cricket VISIT MOVIE DESI Click Here
Watch Live Cricket Matches at CricLinks Click Here
Watch Funny Photos  and Read Jokes at Funny Post Click Here
 
New Year's Resolutions For Internet Junkies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 9 e-mail addresses.

2. I will stop sending e-mail to my wife/husband.

3. I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.


4. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.

5. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.

6. I resolve to back up my hard drive daily... well, once a week...okay, monthly then... or maybe...


7. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

8. When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"


9. I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.

10. I will think of a password other than "password."

11. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning.... naah 4:30 is much more practical.

12. I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here